Incorporated in 1985, Sygnetics, Inc. is a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). We are skilled and experienced in providing cost efficient personnel services at every level within both the government and commercial sectors.
Sygnetics has an excellent track record for delivering high quality projects both on time and under budget.
We have the ability to execute any contract utilizing our team of knowledgeable and highly-skilled professionals.
Sygnetics has formed teaming agreements with small and large companies alike in order to create dynamic teams with all the necessary expertise and experience to meet our clients’ Human Capital Management needs.
We’re dedicated to assisting professionals in locating meaningful employment in the public and private sectors. Our first level of concentration is to assist military veterans.
Sygnetics provides our clients with complete solutions for their personnel, program, technological, and contract specific requirements.
We ensure our clients achieve a significant return on investment while maintaining overall customer satisfaction at competitive rates.
- Become a trusted industry leader among global businesses providing contract specific requirements
- Deliver superior client support based on our industry’s highest quality standards
- Foster an environment of innovation, teamwork, and trust, while encouraging the growth and development of our entire staff
- More than 32 years in business supporting local, state, and national clients in both the commercial and government sectors
- Awarded Department of Veteran Affairs Nationwide BPA to provide Physician and Non-Physician medical recruitment support
- Awarded $137 Million full and open HR Solutions contract providing Program Management, Assessment of Operations, Program Operations, Personnel Processing and Tracking, Information Handling, Counseling, Training, Credentialing, and Incidental General Administrative Support
- Prime Contract Holder – Dell Direct to Tech Program: 600K National Desktop Refresh Program for the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Automation Support for Florida Air National Guard
- Created documents utilized to develop Requirement Elaboration Specifications (RES) which the government utilizes to decide on major improvements, modifications, redesign, development, or purchase of the VHA/RCS Electronic Record Systems
- National Contract – Dell Applications Development Services
- Named in the Top 200 on the Inc. 500 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies
- Named on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America for three consecutive years