272682 - Quality/ Reliability Eng
- Post Date:January 14, 2022
- Apply Before: January 14, 2023
- Views 11
Current model quality monitoring for Global programs utilizing electrified powertrains (hybrid electric vehicles, plug-in hybrid electric vehicles, and full electric vehicles) • Monitor and analyze current model quality and customer data and indicators; develop and communicate insights regarding customer satisfaction trends and correlated and influencing factors • Drive VFGs and powertrain functions towards achievement of corporate business plan quality objectives • Support EPE Functional Quality Review (FQR) • Collaborate with EPE PMT leaders and core engineering to ensure top identified issues have quality improvement action plans • Work with Quality Program managers and EPE Program management to drive and ensure alignment between base (non-hybrid) program and electrified programs • Collaborate with PVT and FCSD teams to ensure support of shared goals and alignment of objectives.
• Knowledge of QOS and quality processes • Experienced with quality data tools and systems. AWS, ECB, BSAQ, GQRS required • Experienced with Excel and PowerPoint
• Passionate about improving product quality and understanding hybrid/ electric vehicle customers, desire to learn about electrified powertrains • Ability to effectively interface with Engineering PMTs and Program Management • Strong problem-solving skills; Six Sigma Black Belt desired
• Hybrid/ electric vehicle, powertrain, or electrical engineering experience preferred